Tuesday 8 June 2010

We've Got All The Time In The World Tonight!

Except, we haven't I'm afraid. This is because something terrible has happened; something which must be corrected immediately! Now, I bid you, please try not to get too upset, but you must know, this is a very serious matter; The Clergy have struck again.
As most of you will have probably noticed, recently there have been advertisements around, promoting Raspberry Ribena, a wonderful thought you think, however, why is it, whenever I go into a shop, such as the Co-op, ASDA, or the corner shop, they do not have it, and not only that, there isn't even a space for it! There is only one thing it could have been, and yes, I will state it again, The Clergy. They have obviously gone round and stolen all of the Ribena from the shops. They don't like Raspberry ribena, you see, because they believe Raspberry's are having a secret rebellion against God.
This though, Ladies and Gentlemen, is not going to hold us back! We are going to go on a crusade to find Raspberry Ribena, and we ask you to send us luck and happy thoughts, for we shall need it!

Love love x

33 comments:

  1. How can you drink Ribena anyway it's way to strong. :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! You ribena lightweight :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lightweight? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, how often do you check this? And yes, yes you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I told you... Alot. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does it really matter that much?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does on the blog :) x Plus I'm helping you in the long run etc. etc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In the long run?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a job :P and in what context would you ever use a lot in a job app?

    ReplyDelete
  10. "I have had a lot of experience in..."

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've had much experience with/dealing with/in the feild of... sounds better :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. How does a non grammatically correct sentence sound better, you can't say I've had much experience. Much doesn't work in that context.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Experience is a count noun sweetie, you know like experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok now you're both ganging up on me and it's not fair so I'm gonna bail...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Much experience can't happen though! it needs to be many experiences, and that sounds crap. Much is only used for non count nouns. Wiki darling

    ReplyDelete
  16. A Level English sweetie, you were never going to win. That and the fact you were wrong :) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ok I made a mistake... I'm sorry both of you truly I am ¬¬

    ReplyDelete
  18. "much the same thing happened every time" Works though... How is that different?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Before a noun* Not directly, so it's being used as an adverbial phrase.

    ReplyDelete
  20. But can't experience be a noun?

    ReplyDelete
  21. It is, a non count noun and thus can;t be preceded by 'much'.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm serious... I'm converting to Hebrew


    נתן
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. According to google that says 'gave'?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pronunced it's nâthan... My name means God has given. :P

    ReplyDelete
  25. I thought it was fitting too :P

    ReplyDelete
  26. Be at break tomorrow, early? I'll give you Scrubs.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'd still rather you kept them...

    ReplyDelete
  28. 33 Comments... Thats gotta be a record for you two :P

    ReplyDelete