Monday 28 June 2010

The Sun Is Shinin', You're Feeling Fine, And The Birds Are Singing In The Trees

Right well, this lovely weather, it's lovely. I like it. The only problem occours though, when I run out of clothes that arn't skinny jeans and dark colours. For the next few days, all of my summer clothes are in the wash, for I didn't think of this moment when I wore them last week, and I'm gonna have to go out today in black skinnies. fml. :L

Also, at this moment I'd like to mention how the nature of consumerism and the socially accepted norm is wrong and should be abolished.
Women can't take their tops off in public, if we do we get odd looks. People are like 'why are you wondering round in your bra you strange woman!' And I reply, 'Where is your bra, you fat, moobed up, disgusting man!'
No, I don't really, 'cause I'm nice etc. but it's the concept that matters.

Why is it okay for us to wear bikini tops outside with no top, but not just our bras?!

Bullshit!

Also, the nature of consumerism inside us is eating us all. We should all stop it and it'd all be fine.

That's what I think (Y)

X

4 comments:

  1. We genuinely don't mind... You'll find that its other woman that complain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And quit swapping your signoffs now that I've worked it out :( ¬¬ :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surely you can still tell which one of us it is? We have different ways of typing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not as easy... Besides I knew it was you this time because I knew there is no way she was going to be up this early... :P

    ReplyDelete