Tuesday 29 June 2010

A Happy Happy Unbirthday To You!


To me?
Yes, you!

It's our blog's first birthday today!

Imagine that!
Bless, look how she's grown, with her 5 followers, and over 300 hits, most of them from the same person etc. Brings a tear to my eye just thinking of it.

Also, our next post will be our 100th. Pretty good timing I think. We're gonna make that blog the best ever. You'll be so astounded. It'll blow your mind. You won't know what hit you.
That's just a bit of warning for you, keep your eyes peeeeeeeeeled.

X

PS. I'm unsure whether 'our blog's first birthday' has an apostrophe or not, having recently gone retarded. I originally thought not, but now I think so, due to the blogs possession of the birthday. Help?

4 comments:

  1. Many happy returns morethanjustaleitmotif.

    I shall bake you an electronic cake, filled with chocolate chips, cream and currents (boom boom)

    oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The apostrophe works and not all the hits are from me ¬¬

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luke, I forgot to mention, you get extra points for the Basil Brush link. (Y) Oh, and Nathan, you visit it more than facebook from what we've been told.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That might be true on some level :$... But it's mostly accidental

    ReplyDelete