Friday 25 June 2010

Night Terrors.

I woke up screaming, shaking and dreading everything. Maybe I'll just never sleep again. I slept for half an hour maybe, I had the most beautiful dreams. There is no sweetness in the dreaming. There is never any sweetness in the fucking dreaming.

A child can play make believe for hours, they can be anyone or anything they like. The magic fades, and we're stuck with our boring old lives. We must never get boring.

I dreamt of perfection. It didn't look how I would have imagined but I recognised it immediately. It was magnificent, mesmerising and truly beautiful. I don't remember much else. Well, the devil's in the details.

And I woke up screaming because it's just out of reach. I'm in the matrix, I'm just plugged in, in a fucking glass cage and just can't quite break out into the real world.

I'll keep screaming. Just keep screaming. You're so guilty it's disgusting.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment