Sunday 20 June 2010

We're All Such Products

I do love this world etc. etc. This needs to be stated first, and kept in mind throughout, as this is going to be a bit of a bitch. Brace one's self...

I hate society. I find it almost impossible not to spend money. I always held that I wasn't a materialistic person. Who am I kidding? Of course I am. I want clothes! More and more clothes! When did I need clothes to define who I am? It's inescapable though, I mean even to make a statement that you don't define yourself with clothes, you need clothes. And things like perfume, I also want to define myself by scent, so that's another 40quid just to smell like something that isn't how I smell. I don't need any of it. My phone getting topped up all the time, to text random crap to people. And how I'd love to let it all go, and break out, but how I love more, to dress in my high street fashion, and smell pretty and have all the things that I want. The first, that's what I really want, the latter I only want because society tells me I should. That and I get distracted by shiny things.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment