Sunday 2 May 2010

I'm a professional cynic, but my heart's not in it.

I think we've been quite cynical over the course of us 'owning' this blog, I figured out how to add a hit counter (win!) and turns out in 4ish days we've been visited over 150 times, admittedly, I couldn't figure out how to find our IP. addresses, so whenever we log on to check up on it, it still logs us two, but we've not been on 150 times. So, what I'm saying is, there are genuinely people reading this crap! That kinda makes me happy, I hope it's made you lot happy. If it has, you could be nice and comment once in a while to prove that you exist and this isn't just for us two and this other dude who we know checks it every so often, just to make sure he's not mentioned. This time, yes you were, don't get all pissed at us now :)

On another note, this right here ... http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

Is a beautiful blog by a woman I completely agree with, I might have to start using some of her techniques, rather than just getting annoyed with how illiterate this country is becoming, she rather makes me chuckle, and made my day with her 'About' pages.

Go check her out:)

In a non-stalkery way.

Love love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment