Saturday 17 April 2010

'Pure love and outstanding courage'

I love Harry Potter, it's wonderful. The children can't act, and it's all a bit cheesy, but who ever said that's a bad thing ;D

I don't really have much more to add, I just thought I'd share the wonderful phrase that I used for the title with you :)

On another note, Doctor Who! <3 I really do love Matt Smith. I'm still undecided about Amy Pond, there was no build up of their relationship, and it seems like she's best friends ever with him, when really she's hardly known him at all, it just seems like they've missed out a chunk of relationship build up.

We also decided the Daleks are obviously taking a note out of the Power Ranger's book, it could be a spin off series - 'Dalek Rangers' I'm onto a win here, I can tell ;) I'm gonna submit it to Moffat :P

Love love
x

No comments:

Post a Comment