Wednesday 21 April 2010

Dear Tall People At Gigs.

Stand at the fucking back alright! I understand I am very short, but so are a lot of other people in the world, and I just think it would be a lot nicer of you to let us shorter people see something at a gig for once. When you're in front of us, don't constantly stand on the spot and thrust, you end up thrusting us, it's not too nice, don't lean over to sing to your friend, leave her alone, she's watching the band play, not interested in you. When you're behind us, don't stand so close that we can feel your breathing in our hair, it's fucking disgusting alright! I understand gigs are intimate spaces, but there's still enough room for you to not be breathing on my face thanks. Also, don't take pictures above our heads, not only pointing out how short we are in comparison to you, but also, if you can't stop the camera hitting my head, just don't put it there, I'd like to leave the gig not concussed cheers.

Dear Drunk People At Gigs,

Okay, you're fun for a while, but after that stop. Also, don't wave around a poster in your hand so it hits everyone in the near vicinity. You're a dick.

Love and kisses

x

2 comments:

  1. Grow 6 and a half inches, become more drunk. Problem solved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The becoming drunk part is easy, but I like to remember good nights such as these, but sadly I don't think we've really been 'blessed' with height. I'll just stick to moaning about them.

    ReplyDelete