Thursday 17 December 2009

This Will Be My Destiny

Have you ever heard of the radio program 'Desert Island Disks'? They get famous people in to talk about 10 songs they would choose to have with them if they were stuck on a desert island. I was talking about this with family recently, and have decided to compile my own list, off the top of my head. Here goes, with reasons;

1)Don't Stop Me Now - Queen - Classic! Reminds me of good times :)
2)Delilah - Dresden Dolls - Awesome song, beautiful.
3)Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Divison - Just simply one of them most amazing songs of the 20th century, written by a true Genius.
4)I Do - Placebo - It's Brian Molko telling you how much he wants to be with you, why wouldn't you want to listen to this song forever?!
5)What I Go To School For - Busted - Childhood Obsessions. Pure Love <3
6)Friday I'm In Love - The Cure - Simply, makes me smile :)
7)Land Of Confusion - Disturbed - Awesome cover. Good for them angry times.
8)Mr Blue Sky - ELO - Genuinely puts a smile on my face every time,If it doesn't, you're dead inside :)
9)Castaway - Green Day - Old School Green Day ftw! Plus, it would fit if I was stuck on a desert island!
10) That's So You - Rocket Summer - Beautiful. I Love This Man. <3

I'll probably want new songs next week, but right now, this is my choice. What's yours?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment