Wednesday 30 December 2009

It's A Little Cold Outside

Tbh, the reason I'm writing this blog, is 'cause we've done 38 so far, and If we do one tomorrow night, which we may, as we were gonna last night but never did, that would just make 39, and I think 40 is a nicer number:) If that makes sense, then Genius:) If not, don't worry, it's not important!
Where The Wild Things Are. Not only the best children's book ever, but an amazingly magical film, okay, at one point, a wild thing hides the boy in her mouth, that bit's disgusting, but still, aside from that, it's all good! Go watch it! Now! :)x
I found a band, called Tegan and Sara, they're quite good I think, you should look them up.
I have nothing else to say. Have wonderful unicorn and rainbows splashed thoughts, and dream yourself to sleep :)

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment