Saturday 5 December 2009

=]

Good morning!

How are you today? It's the weekends :) And it's almost Christmas, good times yeah? So we saw Jimmy Carr last night, and he was really quite funny :) And not only that, he said he made tea after sex! See were not insane expecting a cup of tea afterwards. But yeah he was brilliant and you all ought to be very jealous, unless you were there, in which case jealousy isn't necessary at this point. Also, he signed our programme things and we had the lovely 3 second conversation that you have at these things. It was all rather good :)

I don't like this font by the way, does it post in this font? Not that you can tell either way, but I've never noticed before. I'm sure there was something else I was supposed to write in this blog anyway, and I can't think of it so I'll just write a load of rambling nonsense to try and make the entry look bigger!

It'll be 2010 soon, and then we all have to start saying 20 10 instead of two thousand and nine. I like New Year, it's a bit shit in this country though. We should hijack a bus up to Edinburgh, and rave up their a few days I think. How difficult is it to Hijack a bus?

I better stop writing now, or even the other one wont bother to read this :P
X (Love Love!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment