Tuesday 20 October 2009

The World Is Really All In Love...

Well... It's fucked up. And I thought I'd write on this, 'cause I'm meant to be doing Coursework, and I was on Twitter, generally wasting time, when I was flicking through people's posts, and I follow BBCNews, just to prove to my Dad that I do take an interest in the world. Which tbh, is a lie, I hate the news, I just skip past the news posts without reading them and nose on what famous people are thinking and doing! I just decided I should probably read them sometimes though, so I tried, and in 4 posts, in an hour and a half, all of them are horrible, about drugs, fraud, racists, economy and even more hate. Now, I avoid the News at all costs, for this reason, why do we Want to know about the fucked up world we live in? I'd much rather stay in my little 'bubble' where everything's good, and kids don't get abused, women don't get beaten, the BNP, and general racists, don't exist, the Economy is completely fine, and no one is forced to do anything illegal, against their will! Why is it like this anyway?
I was in History the other day, and people were talking about A and H bombs, and all of that, they then went on to talk about massive, destructive, horrible weapons that people are thinking of building now! I hadn't heard of any of this shitt until this lesson, due to my avoiding of the news, but I was sat there, in disbelief that people could just talk and joke about these Weapons of Mass Destruction, like they were nothing, like they weren't gonna kill millions of people like the Americans did at Hiroshima and that. It just doesn't make sense to me.
I know I'm completely naive, and way too 'innocent' in my head to actually think about this stuff and not worry about it! Is it right people arn't worried about how the world in general is atm? I really don't think it is!

'You Can Stop The Truth From Leaking, If You Never Stop Believing!'

x

1 comment:

  1. Your perseverance in the face of what seems impossible astounds me. I find you a perfect example for all struggling students :) Go you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete