Saturday 26 September 2009

You Know It Takes One To Know It In Another

So I also forgot this existed, and as I logged on, just to check things out, I noticed my 'other half' as we seem to be refering to each other as, did exactly the same as me! XD
She is now my husband(I bagsee'd being wife first!) as apparntly old married couples say things into unison with each other quite ofter, something which we do all the time. Maybe we spend too much time together =P

I've decided to embrace my Geek, In two short, sentences:-

I Actually Love Pokemon!
I Actually Love Dr. Who!

I thought I should share my love with you, as that's all I seem to do now. ;)

Also, Merlin, the BBC program, <3! I loved series 1 and by the looks of it series 2 will be just as good =D

Roll on Saturday nights in to watch Geeky programs on National TV (Y)

Love love.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment