Saturday 4 July 2009

'What If This Is All Just The End Of The World?'

Okay so the title is a slight exaggeration. But I have spent my life avoiding The News, and all current affairs. But people keep saying things in my presence. So I decided to write about my take on the world :)

There's A Revolution In Honduras. Like a proper one. (Or so we've now been told, it may be a Coup D'etat...or something...)I tried to look it up but the article confused me. They chucked the Prime Minister out apparently. I tried to Google it but I got confused by the article. I did however find out where Honduras is. But anyway the point is that the Revolution came, at least it did there...

I thought it was necessary to complain about the weather. I wanted to do some global warming rant but I don't really understand global warming. I have no idea whether it was this warm last year. I don't remember it being so, but I don't remember much.

Also there are shrinking sheep in Scotland. I sort of overheard some conversation about how it rains to much and so the sheep are shrinking. If I was a sheep and I started shrinking I would be quite pissed to be honest. I feel sorry for sheep to be honest. They're always stereotyped. Probably more than other animals. Its like 'oh, sheep, they always copy each other' but have you actually bothered to properly observe sheep and take the time to respect their individuality. Maybe that's why they decided to shrink in Scotland. They were sick of all the prejudice people in the world.

There's also swine flu, but i don't really know what to write about that...No one really cares, which is kind of sad. Although i suppose if everyone was like 'ahh swine flu' that would suck too.

Oh...I'm also going to add at this point, that the government, and pretty much everyone atm is like 'use anti-bacterial hand gel, this stops the spread of Swine Flu!' Anyone see the problem there? Swine Flu is a virus, and NOT killed by anti-bacterial gel. Not many people have bothered to realise this quite obvious fact!

I'm not going to write about the rest of the stuff that's going on.

'There's No Hell And No
Hiroshima,
Chernobyl Was A Cover Up
The World Is Really All In Love'

X

No comments:

Post a Comment