Wednesday 13 January 2010

Hello, Welcome To My Show.

I don't have a show. Sorry. Tbh, I just wanted to say Hi, but that's only half of the lyric.

How're you today? You're looking lovely.

It's now 13 days into this year, and everyone's got exams :/ That kinda sucks, but they'll all be over with soon, and we can do the bare minimum right up to the summer when we all get The Fear! and start revising wayy too late to actually help ourselves properly. It'll all be good :)

On the 23rd we're gonna go see The Rocky Horror Picture Show in Southampton, it's gonna be electric! We're both gonna go as Magenta, 'cause tbh, it's the easiest outfit. I bought the sexiest boots alive, but I don't know if they're gonna arrive on time :S I love Rocky Horror, genuinely amazing :D

It's all snowy in England, wtf is that about?! Mental. Love it though, it's all beautiful and makes the world look like magic.

I'm pretty much just updating you on shit you already probably know about tbh. Deal with it yeahh? :)I got given pieces of paper that you get after you do a Piano exam today, they tell you your marks etc etc, guess what? I passed :D Wheyyy, what's even more amazing, is I passed with 101 marks, when 100 is the barrier. Made me well happy when I found out. It amazes me Ahha xD

I don't think there's anything else 'worth' saying tbh. I love you all. You are all beautiful, every single one :)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment