Monday 24 August 2009

Hello, I Love You Wont You Tell Me Your Name?

Our last blog was the 11th August. That was forever ago. So much has happened since then, for example...

Anyway, I felt that there may be someone, somewhere devasted about the lack of posts.

So we discovered a blog today purely devoted to publicising the complete tranuscript of The Mighty Boosh. That is pure dedication, makes our obsessions seem slightly pathetic tbh.

So I have decided that I am going to stalk Trash McSweeney. I must admit, I'm unsure how to go about this as I have such little experience in stalking people. I am somewhat experienced in being a spy, but i doubt these skills will enable me to find, follow and eventually marry Trash McSweeney leading to us having some very beautiful and very talented children. Also I suppose our children would be Australian or atleast have Australian genes. Sounds quite cool to me.

The point is that stalking Trash McSweeney seems quite difficult and possibly illegal, so I think it would be best that we just got married now and saved me years of following Trash around the world. And if for some weird reason things between me and Trash really just don't happen. I'm going to stalk Dave from the barber shop in Portsmouth. It'll be so much easier.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment