Thursday 17 February 2011

The Shoesssa! ( IT crowd, yeah?)


These shoes were the most coveted thing in my life, and here they are. On my feet. Hell fucking yes.

It's taken a while. Approximately two years staring at them on screen, failing to ever find a seller who sold my size. Then my 18th birthday my fantastically beautiful, generous and thoughtful boyfriend gave them to me, but in a size 3 which I couldn't get my annoyingly long wide and ugly feet into. But because he is amazing and not the kind to give up, he managed to get them changed into a perfect fit :D

He gave me them this morning, and I haven't taken them off. I can't actually walk yet, but I'm sure all I need is a bit of practise. They're gorgeous, so shiny they make a red reflection on the ground! Once I've learnt to walk I'll go through some foot pampering to cope with the open toe, and everyone will be in awe of my feet.

So fucking happy.
I love you boyfriend. Love
X

No comments:

Post a Comment