Monday 6 December 2010

November didn't exist anyway.

I can't think of a lyric for that, and as we've failed at the lyric thing in the past few posts anyway, I'm sure it doesn't matter much.

So yeah, November didn't exist and that's why we didn't post in it, obviously...

Ok, we failed, but you forgive us yeah? Ok :)

I've decided now is the time to blog, because my friend in my Language class today made me give the URL to one of our teachers, Maddy, and as nothing had been posted for ages I thought I might try to make it look as if we do still update to this often...
Hi, if you actually look it up like you said you would. :)

In other news, fuck all's happened.
We went Christmas shopping a few weeks ago! That was fun as always, and we're going again to get last few presents this weekend.

Uhmm, We should be going to see Frank Turner tomorrow evening at Southampton Guildhall, but neither of us could afford it, so instead I'm just gonna sit at home listening to him loudly, crying. XD

Uhh, I'm really scraping the bottom of the barrel to find something else to put here... I was going to dye R's hair tonight, but that never happened. Sadface.

And I'm actually going to stop posting shit now.

Laters...on.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment