Tuesday 16 February 2010

'This may be the reason why Keith cannot be killed by conventional weapons.''

We watched Wayne's World 2 yesterday :) It was pretty damn awesome tbh.

Gotta love Wayne's World (Party Time! Excellent! (Y))

So yeah, It's February, a rip off of a month if you ask me. Does anyone think about the fact that phone companies diddle you out of a couple of days worth of free texts? No one notices these things, But I have!

Today is however, Pancake Day, and that's pretty damn awesome. Although, I do feel ever so slightly sick right now, but what is pancake day without just a little bit of nausea in there somewhere eh?!

That's pretty much all I had to say right now. We've not forgotten your existence Blog! Don't worry! I think we should give our Blog a name, I mean like a proper one, 'The Revolution's Never Coming!' is a little long winded I feel. What do people feel about Henry? How about Oscar? Ollie? I don't know :( Help me decide!

Also, Hi to Bengi! She's now following us, if she ever reads this, I'm sure she'll be over the moon to realise she's made it into one of our rambling posts. Hope you're well and all that jazz! Who knows, this little bit of odd conversation might get to you on a really shitty day, and just make you feel just a little bit better. I hope so, even if you're not having a shitty day, I hope this brightens it just a little bit more!

Love love

x

PS. Someone beautiful and lovely brought me skittles on Friday after school 'cause of my craving for them. How immense is that! I pretty much have a skittle fairy :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment